Hospice Palliative Care Ontario is very pleased to announce that the Health Care Consent Advance Care Planning and Goals of Care E–Learning Modules are now officially launched. Registration can be accessed at https://www.speakupontario.ca/e–learning-module/.
The Modules are intended for Clinician Competency Training on HCC ACP GoC conversations where learners will move beyond advancing their knowledge & attitudes to develop clinical skills through:
- Interactive case scenarios
- Reflective questions
- Videos of both simulated & real clinical encounters
Five self directed online modules, each ending with a quiz, including:
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a well patient?
- How do I have an ACP conversation with a stable but seriously ill patient?
- How do I have a GoC discussion with an unstable and seriously ill patient?
- Is it my responsibility to address ACP, GoC discussions and consent?
- How do I have GoC and consent discussions with a patient who is critically ill and rapidly deteriorating?
- $50 per person (access this special introductory rate until June 30, 2019)
- $75 per person (after July 1, 2019)
- Volume discount of $50 per person (available to organizations wishing to train ten or more of their staff)
- Once registered you will have access to the modules until December 1, 2019
If you have any questions please contact Nav Dhillon at firstname.lastname@example.org