GivingTuesday is the world’s largest generosity movement. Whether it’s making someone smile, helping a stranger, or giving to those who need our help, every act of generosity counts, and everyone has something to give. GivingTuesday is a global movement taking place each year after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It all began with a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good!
GivingTuesday is on November 28th, 2023!
What can you do to participate?
- Join us in thanking everyone who works or volunteers in hospice palliative care. It’s the people that make hospice palliative care special!
- Consider signing up to volunteer at your local hospice. Contact your local hospice directly, or fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will refer you to a hospice.
- Donate today to support more grief and bereavement training for hospice volunteers across the province of Ontario!
- Announce on social media that you are participating in #GivingTuesdayCa and encourage others to do the same.
- Share your giving story by posting an #UNselfie. This is a post on social media that shares a message about why you give back.
- Visit the GivingTuesday website to learn more.