Our friend and colleague Dr. Larry Librach, who passed away earlier this month, took the time in May to record the following video interview, in which he discusses his own personal experiences with pancreatic cancer and end-of-life care.
Annual Report 2016-2017
Compassionate Hospice Palliative Care
View our Annual Report to take a look back at this past year in Hospice Palliative Care in Ontario.
Conference Accommodation & Conference Contact
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
Hotel & Convention Centre
9005 Leslie Street,
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1G7
For conference information, contact:
Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
808-2 Carlton Street
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
416-304-1477 or 1-(800)-349-3111
For general conference inquiries, please contact:
Randy Markus, ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Families
- What is Hospice Palliative Care?
- Search for Providers and Services
- Speak Up! Advanced Care Planning and Health Care Consent Resources
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- eHospice: News About Hospice Palliative Care
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services