Being Mortal, the latest book from Dr. Atul Gawande, hit the shelves yesterday. Slate has published an excerpt from the book, which we believe is well worth reading and sharing. It offers personal insight into a more humane approach to end-of-life care, and how it might be adopted throughout the field of medicine.
Annual Report 2016-2017
Compassionate Hospice Palliative Care
View our Annual Report to take a look back at this past year in Hospice Palliative Care in Ontario.
Conference Accommodation & Conference Contact
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
Hotel & Convention Centre
9005 Leslie Street,
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1G7
For conference information, contact:
Hospice Palliative Care Ontario
808-2 Carlton Street
Toronto, ON M5B 1J3
416-304-1477 or 1-(800)-349-3111
For general conference inquiries, please contact:
Randy Markus, ext. 23 or email@example.com.
Resources for Families
- What is Hospice Palliative Care?
- Search for Providers and Services
- Speak Up! Advanced Care Planning and Health Care Consent Resources
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- eHospice: News About Hospice Palliative Care
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services